Last summer in Lombardy it wasn’t neither Milan, nor Bellagio that stole my heart. I got stuck on a charming port in Varenna Como Lake in Italy. Why?
To cut a long story short, the port in Varenna is a place where…
- „Do not cross the yellow line” at a train station becomes a real challenge
- The time stops ticking in Villa Monastero and you realize that you can stay there for hours simply observing the garden
- You spend money on little things. Just to taste these delicious strawberries…
- You will go up a hill despite extreme heat to see the view from the Castle of Vezio
- You make thousands of photos that look almost the same
- You will return within a couple of days to see Villa Monastero again and…
…once again you will find yourself trying not to cross the yellow line at the station.